Which song did Elvis Presley in 1961, The Stylistics in 1976 and UB40
in 1993 all chart with ?
3. What is the speed limit in "NutBush City Limits" ?
4. Who became known as "The Queen of Motown" in the early 60s ?
5. Which creatures sang "We All Stand Together" ?
6. "The Shoop Shoop Song" was heard at the end of which Cher film ?
7. Who was the first group to be signed to a Berry Gordy Motown Label ?
8. How many albums did Queen have in the top 100 when Freddie died?
9. In which song would you find ... Mister Churchill's ear ?
Richard Marx and Donna Lewis's "At the Beginning" is from
which 1997 film ?
SCROLL DOWN FOR
2. "Can't Help Falling in Love"
3. 25 mph
4. Mary Wells
7. The Satintones .. The original members were Robert Bateman, Charles 'Chico' Leverett, James Ellis and Sonny Sanders, signed in early 1959.
9. Elvis Costello and the Attractions' ~ Oliver's Army
1. Blues legend McKinley Morganfield is better known as who ?
2. Three of the world's top guitarists Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page all gained an international reputation from playing in which band back in the 60s ?
3. Dropout Bear is the mascot for which multi Grammy award winning artist ?
4. Brothers Nathan, Caleb, Matthew and Jared make up which US band ?
5. In the summer of 1967 promoter Chet Helms told >> "who" << that his band would never make it in the San Francisco Music Scene playing Latin fusion and suggested that he should keep his day job washing dishes ?
6. In 2010 AC/DC won the 'Best Hard Rock Performance' Grammy for which track?
7. In which decade was Lynyrd Skynyrd's song Free Bird's solo named the 3rd greatest guitar solo by Guitar World ?
8. Which UK group had the world's first platinum-selling double album in 1967 ?
9. The album "For A Few Guitars More" is a tribute album to which award winning composer and what music?
Which UK / Canadian singer was the voice of Doctor Ivo Robotnik in The
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog ?
SCROLL DOWN FOR
2. The Yardbirds
3. Kanye West
Kings of Leon
5. Carlos Santana
6. "War Machine" from their Black Ice album
7. In October 2008,
8. Cream with "Wheels of Fire" - peaked at No.3 in the UK and a No.1 in the US
9. A tribute to Ennio Morricone's Spaghetti Western Themes
10. Long John Baldry - "I hate that Hedgehog!"
* * * * * * * * * * *
YOU ENJOYED THESE LITTLE QUIZZES,