1. Which 2 rock icons performed "Under Pressure" with the surviving members of Queen for The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert on April 20th 1992 ?
2. What experience did James Brown, Little Richard, Elvis Presley, Fats Domino, Ray Charles, Chuck Berry, Sam Cooke, the Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly and Jerry Lee Lewis share in 1986 ?
3. What time of the night did The Cure favour back in 1979 ?
Rod Evans (Deep Purple), Larry "Rhino" Reinhardt & Lee
Dorman (Iron Butterfly), and Bobby Caldwell (Johnny Winter) formed which
supergroup in 1971 ?
5. Name the only two non-US/UK bands to achieve a No.1 hit in both the UK & the US ?
6. "Do You Remember" by Jay Sean features which two other artists ?
7. Can you name the 4 lead guitarists who performed in the The Yardbirds between 1963 & 1968 ?
8. Grateful Dead, The Doobie Brothers, Genesis -> early years, The Allman Brothers Band and Slipknot pioneered what techneque in their music ?
9. What colour was Syd Barrett's hair, Limp Bizkit's Cobra and Kris Kristofferson's Idol ?
10. UK rock band Queen achieved two No.1 hit singles on the US Billboard hot 100 chart, can you name them ?
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS
1. David Bowie and Annie Lennox
2. They were the first group of performers ever to be inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on January 23rd1986
3. 10:15 Saturday Night - The Cure
4. Captain Beyond
5. Men at Work for "Down Under" in 1982 and ABBA for "Dancing Queen" in 1976.
6. Sean Paul and Lil Jon
7. Anthony "Top" Topham, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page
8. Double drumming, sometimes referred to as double drums ~ the musical technique used mostly in rock music, where two drummers play two drum kits at the same time.
9. Gold ~ Golden Hair - Syd Barrett; Golden Idol - Kris Kristofferson; Gold Cobra - Limp Bizkit .
10. "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" in 1979 and "Another One Bites the Dust" in 1980
1. Of Baker Street fame, Gerry Rafferty started out in which band, with which Scottish singer/comedian/actor?
2. Cryptically speaking, name the band "a bovine state capital"
Name the 5 Beatle songs from the following lines...
speaking, Madonna, Mel Brooks, Frank Zappa, Jamie Oliver, Paul McCartney,
Rick Astley, Peter Sellers, Peter Gabriel and Billy Bob Thornton, have
all at one time or other, had a 'flutter' at what?
5. Who was shot on stage in 1961, died in 1984 and then had a No 1 hit in 1986?
6. In 1988, who broke a long standing Beatles record of 7 No.1 hit singles in a row .. by getting 8 No.1 hit singles in a row in the UK charts?
7. Which same song has been recorded by Barry Manilow, Take That, and Donna Summer, ?
In the song
"When I'm 64" what are the names of the grandchildren ? also
can you name the Beatle album the track in from ?
9. Who was the biggest selling Country artist, worldwide, of the 1990's?
What is the missing number in each of the following song titles?
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS
1. In the band Humblebums with Billy Connolly
2. Buffalo Springfield
a - A Hard Day's Night
They have all at some time played drums in a band.
5. Jackie Wilson
Whitney Houston... with
7. Could it be Magic
Vera, Chuck and Dave
9. Garth Brooks
a - 74 Miles Away - Cannonball Adderley Quintet
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~