1. Which movie used the song "Love Song For A Vampire" by Annie Lennox?
2. Which early rock-shocker created a voodoo persona, and would emerged from a coffin to perform his songs.
3. "Waking the Witch" appeared on which Kate Bush album ?
4. What was the name of the Chinese restaurant mentioned in Warren Zevon's song " Werewolves of London" ?
5. Who created The Zombie Stomp ?
6. In which song would you hear the lines "Gathering up our courage, ready for the fight ... Howling in the shadows until we start to bite" ?
7. Who wrote the haunting song "Black Magic Woman" ?
What is the name of the man in the spooky story
told by The Misfits' in their song "Pumpkin Head" ?
9. Who composed the theme for sci-fi TV series The X-Files ?
to Redbone, The Witch Queen of New Orleans' potions, lotions and herbs
were guaranteed to do what ?
. . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . .
1. Francis Ford Coppola's 1992 film adaptation of Dracula aka Bram Stoker's Dracula.
2. Screamin' Jay Hawkins
3. Hounds of Love ~ 1985 album
Lee Ho Fooks
5. Ozzy Osbourne
6. "Creatures of the Night"? ~ KISS
7. Fleetwood Mac's, Peter Green ~ it first appeared as a Fleetwood Mac single in 1968.
9. Mark Snow
10. Guaranteed to blow your mind
1. Which members of the UK rock band the Rolling Stones have been in the band throughout it's entire history ?
2. What sort of Boots did Aerosmith enjoy in 1985 ?
3. The Beatles had their first airing in the United States with which song on December 17th 1963 at radio station WWDC ?
4. Name the final studio album which The Doors recorded with their frontman Jim Morrison ?
5. On December 9th 2004, Rolling Stone magazine released it's special issue "The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time" listing which song in the No.1 slot ?
6. Who is the keyboardist-mulltimusician often described as the "fifth member of Queen" ?
7. In what way is Guns N' Roses' 5th album, "The Spaghetti Incident?", unique for this band ?
8. In which year did UK rock band The Who officially disband.
9. Who portrayed Ed Sullivan in the films I Wanna Hold Your Hand, The Buddy Holly Story, The Doors, Mr. Saturday Night, Down with Love, and in the 1979 TV movie Elvis.
10. Back in the early to mid 60s, the now guitar heros Jimmy Page and Ritchie Blackmore both did stints in who's one hit wonder band?
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS
1. Mick Jagger and Keith Richards (1962 - present)
2. Gypsy Boots from the 1985 album ''Done with Mirrors''
3. Disc jockey Carroll James played "I Want to Hold Your Hand" (the song was released the following week and went on to reach No.1 on the Billboard, Jan 25th 1964)
4. L.A. Woman
5. 'Like A Rolling Stone' by Bob Dylan
6. Philip 'Spike' Edney
7. The album is made entirely of cover versions.
8. December 1983
9. Will Jordan
10. Neil Christian & The Crusaders
YOU ENJOYED THIS LITTLE QUIZZES,