1. Lol is a shortening of what nickname name for Laurence "Lol" Creme of Godley & Creme etc ?
2. Who is the biggest winner of Grammy Awards among FEMALE artists.. with a massive 27 awards under her belt ?
3. Which Stooges tune did the Sex Pistols cover ?
4. Who plays the saxophone solo on Katy Perry's top 40 hit single "Last Friday Night" ?
the UK female artist, born in 1945, who duetted on the 1977 chart hit
"(Remember the Days of the) Old Schoolyard" by Cat Stevens ?
is the title of Led Zeppelin's concert film which premiered on October
20th 1976 ?
what day was Black Sabbath's debut album 'Black Sabbath' released ?
8. Which was the most downloaded RnB song of 2010 ?
song, released in 1978, was John Peels favourite, and was played at the
legendary DJ's funeral ?
10. The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time was a special issue of Rolling Stone published in 2003 which had Jimi Hendrix at no.1. Which American Southern Rock band was the most represented with 4 of its guitarists making the list? Can you name them ?
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS
ANSWERS - : - ANSWERS
2. Alison Krauss
4. Lenny Pickett.. but in the music video, Kenny G is lipsyncing the solo!
5. Elkie Brooks
6. The Song Remains the Same :- The recording of the film took place during three nights of concerts at Madison Square Garden in New York in 1973, during the band's Houses of the Holy tour.
7. Friday 13th (February 1970).
The Way You Lie" - Eminem ft. Rihanna
9. "A-Teenage Kicks" by the Undertones
The Allman Brothers - Duane Allman (2nd), Warren Haynes (23rd), Dickey
Betts (58th), and Derek Trucks (81st).
1. Who did Jeff Beck replace in The Yard birds ?
2. Which late 60s - 70s band are named after a Johnny Cash Album ?
3. In 2002 which of the former Spice Girls did Virgin Records drop after her debut solo album.
4. American musician, singer-songwriter Claude Bridges is better known by which stage name ?
5. In 1977 Dick Griffey founded SOLAR record label.. S.O.L.A.R is an acronym for what ?
6. Which guitarist of world fame had a home in Los Angeles, after he moved out the Menendez family moved in and Eric and Lyle Menendez killed their parents there in 1989.
7. Stevie Wonder appears in which Luther Vandross' song video ?
8. Eddie is the "mascot" of which rock/metal band ?
remixed Elvis Presley's 2002 number one A Little Less Conversation?
Who played drums on the Beatles No.1 hit: 'The Ballad Of John And Yoko'
1. Eric Clapton
2. Blood, Sweat & Tears
3. Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice)
4. Leon Russell
5. Sound of Los Angeles Records
6. The Edge ~ Dave Evans U2's guitarist
7. Dance With My Father Again.
8. Iron Maiden
10. Paul McCartney
YOU ENJOYED THIS LITTLE QUIZZES,