1. Who amused us with these improvised words in song and film, back in 1936 .. ."Le spinash or le busho, cigaretto toto bello, Ce rakish spagoletto, si la tu la tu la tua, Senora Pelefima voulez-vous le taximeter, La zionata sur le tita, tu le tu le tu le wa" ?
2. Which punk band had a hit in the 80's with the kiddy's nursery song "Nellie the Elephant" ?
3. In a 1982 interview Brian Eno made the often repeated statement that while the first "???????" album may have sold only 30,000 copies in its early years, "everyone who bought one of those 30,000 copies started a band". Which influential band is Brian Eno referring to ?
instrument did Lionel Hampton introduce to jazz?
5. In "I Dont Like Mondays", how old was the girl with a silicone chip inside her head?
6. In which song would you find... Al Capone (tried to make that town his own)
7. Neil Diamond had five top 20 hits with a colour in the title .. 'Cracklin Rosie', can you name the other four?
8. With which Sinatra standard did Australian singer, Gary Shearston have his only ever UK chart entry in 1974?
9. In a Japan jail, which mega star was known as prisoner number 22, in January of 1980?
10. Which song (featuring Rihanna), was the most downloaded RnB song of 2010?
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS
2. Toy Dolls
3. The Velvet Underground
5. Sweet Sixteen
Night Chicago Died" by Paper Lace
Sung Blue", "Red Red Wine", "Cherry Cherry and "Forever
in Blue Jeans"
8. "I Get A Kick Out Of You" .. it peaked at No.7
9. Paul McCartney .. He was imprisoned for a total of 10 days until 25 January 1980 for possession 219 grammes of marijuana. He was released without charge and deported to England.
10. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna
1. Which was the first Guns N' Roses album to reach No.1 in both the US and the UK ?
2. At the 50th Annual Grammy Awards ceremony, February 10th 2008, how many awards did Amy Winehouse and Back to Black win ?
3. Which Motown artist or vocal group, first recorded Norman Whitfield and Barrett Strong's anti-Vietnam War protest song "War" ?
4. Alternative rock band, Barenaked Ladies aka BNL, hail from which country.
5. Matt Cameron is currently, July 2012, drummer for which 2 American rock bands ?
6. Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Marianne Faithfull, Keith Moon, Eric Clapton, Graham Nash, and Gary Leeds provided backing vocals for what big event on June 25th 1967.
Foo Fighters' music video features.. a car crash, a lion pouncing on its
prey, a zebra kicking another zebra, crash test dummies being crushed
by a car crash test; a nuclear explosion and other depressing or violent
8. New Yardbirds changed their name to what in 1968 ?
9. In 1971, which was the very first album on which Motown Records' main studio band, the group of session musicians known as the Funk Brothers, received an official credit ?
10. Prior to BachmanTurner Overdrive, Randy Bachman and Chad Allan were together in which band ?
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS
1. Use Your Illusion II released September 17th 1991
2. Five awards.. The album won Best Pop Vocal Album, while "Rehab" won Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, Song of the Year and Record of the Year with Winehouse winning Best New Artist.
3. The Temptations.. Psychedelic Shack Album: recorded November 1969 ~ released March 6th 1970
5. Pearl Jam and Soundgarden
6. They sang back-up to The Beatles, performing "All You Need Is Love" on 'Our World', the first live, international, satellite television production watched by 400 million people in 31 countries.
of You".. the first single released from their 5th
studio album, In Your Honor. May 2005
8. Led Zeppelin
9. "What's Going On" Marvin Gaye's eleventh studio album.
The Guess Who
ENJOYED THIS LITTLE QUIZZES,