1. Razorlight formed in 2002, took their name form the make of the padlock worn by which old punk rocker ?
2. Which American jazz singer is particularly noted for her interpretation of songs by Gershwin and Porter?
3. On the world 1996 No.1 hit "Wannabe", which Spice girl sings the first line ?
4. In Barry Manilow's 978 "Copacabana" aka "Copacabana (At the Copa)", what is the name of Lola's lover, the bartender?
5. The 1985 book "Hammer of the Gods" is a biography of which rock band ?
6. What country do Ace of Base come from?
7. Which American musician-singer was oldest male to top the chart UK singles chart, from 1968 to 2009 ?
What do all of the following song titles have in common ... Hurricane
- Bob Dylan; Fingertips - Little Stevie Wonder; Suzie Q - Creedence
Clearwater Revival; Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd; American
Pie - Don McLean; Sky Pilot - Eric Burdon and the Animals ?
9. Who was the first Beatle to have a solo No1 hit?
Who recorded or appeared live under the following pseudonym's or stage
1. Sex Pistols' Sid Vicious.
2. Ella Fitzgerald
3. "Scary Spice" aka Melanie Brown
4. Tony (Rico, was the Mafia boss who took an interest in Lola)
5. Led Zeppelin
7. Louis Armstrong held the record of oldest chart topper. Having reached No.1 in the UK in 1968 with 'What A Wonderful World'. He was sixty-six years and ten months old at the time. Armstrong's record was broken in 2009 when a cover version of "Islands in the Stream" recorded for Comic Relief which included 68-year-old Tom Jones reached No.1.
8. They were all released as Part I or Part II
9. George Harrison with My Sweet Lord released November 1970 in US, & January 1971 in UK
a. Simon and Garfunkel (Tom and Jerry)
* * * * * * * * * *
THEME ~ MUSIC VIDEO TRIVIA
1. In the rock band Queen's "I Want To Break Free" music video, what newspaper is John Deacon reading ?
2. What colour was Alannah Myles' horse in her music video "Black Velvet" ?
3. Elton John and LeAnn Rimes are sitting where, while singing in their music video .. "Written In The Stars" ?
4. At the wedding, who left the church first in the Guns 'N' Roses " November Rain " music video ?
5. In the RUN-DMC / Aerosmith "Walk This Way" music video what did Steve Tyler use to break a hole in the wall ?
6. What T-shirt is Lenny Kravitz wearing throughout his "If I Could Fall in Love" music video ?
7. How many news screens flash up at the beginning of Bon Jovi's "We Weren't Born To Follow" music video ?
8. What was the Chinese Man doing to the banister rails in Madonna's music video "Vogue" ?
9. Where did Cher, in her very revealing black one-piece bathing suit, film her "If I Could Turn Back Time" music video ?
10. In Queen's music video "I'm Going Slightly Mad", how many penguins did Brian May end up talking to ?
1. The Daily Mirror
2. Skewbald (white with brown patches)
3. Roof-top glass pyramids
5. A mic stand
6. Peter Tosh 'WANTED' dread & alive, t-shirt
8. Dusting them with a feather duster
9. On board the Battleship USS Missouri,
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
YOU ENJOYED THESE LITTLE QUIZZES,